UK Callus Peel Remover Kit plus free 100ml. Aftercare Cream (for limited period)
Enough to carry out 5 treatments. This kit contains: 1 x UK Callus Remover 50ml Dispenser, 1 x UK CP Foot File Scraper, 10 x Foot File Replacement Pads, 1 x Water Spray Bottle.
Simple 4 Step System
Instructions: All that is required to carry out this treatment are DISPOSABLE GLOVES (for hygiene) and CLINGFILM – ensure you have your clingfilm ready and laid out before you start your treatment.
- APPLYING/WRAPPING: Shake well before use. Pump from the Callus Remover dispenser [with over 99% natural ingredients] onto your disposable glove and apply to the area of the foot to be treated (approx. 2 ml is dispensed with each full pump and is sufficient for small areas but we recommend 4 ml for each heel). Wrap the treated area in cling film and leave for 15mins. You can now throw away the disposable gloves.
- SCRAPING: Remove the cling film. Using the Foot File Scraper hook, gently scrape away the loosened callus or serum residue from the area until all removed. Wipe scraper hook clean with paper towel. Repeat with the other foot.
- FILING: Affix one of the Replacement Pads to the indented area of the Foot File Scraper. Gently buff the treated area for about 10 seconds and then DAMPEN THE AREA WITH A WET CLOTH OR FINE SPRAY OF WATER (the Water Spray Bottle is provided for this purpose and should be simply filled with tap water). Continue to buff the treated area and any remaining callus should come away easily. Repeat the dampening process if necessary but be careful to avoid damaging the skin with over buffing. Wipe clean. Do not overspray and dab the area with a towel/paper after each spray.
- MOISTURISE: To maintain beautiful feet, twice daily moisturising is essential after treatment using UK CallusPeel Aftercare Cream (available separately) or similar good quality moisturiser.
The gorgeous Eucalyptus Citriodora Leaf Oil UK CallusPeel AFTERCARE CREAM is formulated from natural ingredients and contains NO Parabens and NO Urea. [Do not use when pregnant as it does contain a small element of Essential Oils].
- Wear disposable gloves
- Avoid contact with eyes, if this occurs wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not ingest.
- If in any doubt please seek medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Only apply to callused areas on the feet.
- Store in a cool area, out of direct sunlight.