Our Returns Policy
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. In the event that goods, supplied by UK Calluspeel Ltd., are proven to be faulty, we will exchange, substitute or refund the returned item (after inspection of the faulty item) as it deems appropriate.
- When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the company may agree to their return.
- Faulty goods must be notified in writing and made to UK Calluspeel Ltd within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- If you wish to return unwanted goods please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition, unopened and not used. If no written notice is received by us within 7 days of actual delivery, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted by you as being in good order and condition. No claims will be accepted thereafter.
- Refunds will be subject to the purchase price less postage & packing charges. Postage & packing charges will not be refunded.
- Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorisation has been given. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier, as the company accept no responsibility for lost parcels.
- Returned products should be sent to UK Calluspeel Ltd, Suite 4, 1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin Street, Bolton BL1 8PB enclosing a copy of the original invoice. If you do not have a copy of the original invoice, UK CallusPeel can email this to you prior to you returning any products.
- If goods are received back faulty we will replace goods (after inspection) within 48 hours on receipt of products being returned to UK Calluspeel Ltd.